If you were planning on racing out of Oceanside Harbor for the MidWinter Regatta you have the weekend off. Due to the impending sever weather for this weekend the OYC has postponed the regatta.  The makeup date has not yet been determined. We have been in contact with many of the other clubs and all the other races are still on as scheduled. But depending on the severity of the storm this may change. Check back on this web site for updates and call the club before venturing out to see if there are any more changes.

Oceanside Yacht Club Postpones