The Senior Naples Sabot regatta at Balboa Yacht Club has been postponed until March due to the expected storm that will hit the area on Saturday. The regatta is rescheduled for the 18th of March when the rainy season will most likely be over. We at SCYA and BYC are committed to holding a safe and fun regatta for all the participants. We look forward to having some great competition for the 2 perpetual trophies given out at the club on the 18th.

Balboa YC Postpones