The SCYA Midwinter Regatta is a great way to get your boat and crew in shape after the holidays. There are many opportunities up and down the to get in some practice over the 2 weekends that the regatta is run. Then it is on to Ensenada at the end of April.
Make sure that you attend one of the many N2E seminars that are always popular whether you are new to the race or are a veteran. Seminars scheduled are as follows:
• January 23 Pierpont Bay YC Ventura, CA
• February 13 Bahia Corinthian YC Corona Del Mar, CA
• February 20 Long Beach YC Long Beach, CA
• February 27 Silver Gate YC San Diego, CA
• March 26 Del Rey YC Marina Del Rey, CA
• TBD Dana Point YC Dana Point, CA
All start at 7:00 PM, sign up details for each will be available soon at www.nosa.org/seminars.
“The presenters are experienced and have a wealth of knowledge to share,” said Bill Gibbs, Commodore of NOSA, “so we hope you take advantage of this by attending one of these seminars. What you learn will help not only improve your results but help to let you better relax and enjoy participating in this great race.” For more information see NOSA.org